The possibilities to combine technology with the requirements of medicine are the motivation to find high quality and cost effective technical solutions.
The basics of education are a technical training as an industrial mechanic and the study of precision engineering.
The selection of employers in medical technology, enforce the knowledge and experience in the industry for the development of test systems for health-preserving products.
The education of certified technical business administration IHK optimize the business management of the company.
• Industrial mechanic precision engineering, VAC /
• Diploma Engineering Precision Engineering, University of applied science,
• Certified technical business administration of the Chamber of Commerce,
• Development Engineer, Fresenius Medical Care, Bad Homburg
Department of Research and Development dialysis technology
Development and testing of methods and mechanical and
sensor components for peritoneal and hemodialysis
• Development Engineer, Espe AG, Seefeld
Department of Research and Development Technical Systems
Development of a 3D - scan CAD / CAM - system for the production
dental crowns and dental bridges made of zirconium oxide and titanium
• Senior Engineer, Oral-B / Braun GmbH, Kronberg Taunus
Department of Developmental Oral Care Brushing
- Development and implementation of tests to investigate
performance and safety criteria of electric and manual toothbrushes
- Development and validation of measurement methods to support
• Quality Engineer, Sanofi, Frankfurt / Höchst
Development and validation of methods for testing of
Insulin pens in the GMP environment.
Oral-B is a registered trade mark of Procter & Gamble Business Services Canada Company