EN ISO 16409 manual interdental brushes 5.5 stem durability
- Simple, intuitive operation through procedure templates, minimum
- Dust and splash-proof touchscreen
- Modern Design & Technology: linear guidance technology with stepper motor
ensure high precision in distance and speed
- Independent, fully operational system,
requires no computer and no software installation
The handle of the brush is loaded with a weight of 500 g. The handle is alternating with 45° bent 20 times.
The device includes the swivel apparatus, the jig with weight and an optical detection of the breakage of the interdental brush until reach the 20 cycles.
The jigs allow an easy fixation of different interdental brushes.
|Dimension (H,W,D) ca.||420, 275, 250 mm|
|Cycle Speed||0.5 Hz|
|Power Supply||115/230 (50/60 Hz)|
Device Stem Durability Test 308-010 5.000 €
Scope of Delivery
- 1 Device + Jig + Load
- 1 Power Cord CEE 16A (5 m)
- 1 Operating Intruction
Conditions of Delivery
Shipping time: by arrangement
Technical changes reserved.
The illustrations may differ from the actual equipment.
All data without obligation and not-binding.
The prices quoted are net prices.