Bridge Deformation Test
- Simple, intuitive operation through procedure templates, minimum
- Dust and splash-proof touchscreen
- Modern Design & Technology: linear guidance technology with stepper motor
ensure high precision in distance and speed
- Documented exporting the resulting data with test parameters and details
to samples on USB in CSV format
- Two user access levels: supervisor and operator.
Access level can be protected with a password
- Independent, fully operational system,
requires no computer and no software installation
The ISO 12870 describes a test of the bridge deformation under load and check the fit of
the lens in the eyeglass frame.
The left lens is mounted between two annular clamping jaws. Then the right lens is moved with a rod of 10 mm up to a force of 5 N. After 5 s the glasses is relieved and the deformation is measured after 20 s. The permanent deformation shall not exceed 2% and the spectacle frame may occured no cracks or breaks.
With fully automatic test, the glasses will be loaded with a constant speed. The path is measured, and the deformation is calculated automatically and displayed.
|Dimension (W, D, H) ca.||ca. 300, 300, 300 mm|
|Display Size||4,3 ''|
|Power Supply||115/230 (50/60 Hz)|
Scope of Delivery
1 Power Cord CEE 16A (5 m)
1 Operating Instruction
|Dimension(B,T,H)||ca. 200, 200, 300 mm|
|Bridge Deformation Test auto||620-020||9.347,-€|
Conditions of Delivery
Shipping time: by arrangement
Technical changes reserved.
The illustrations may differ from the actual equipment.
All data without obligation and not-binding.