ISO 4823 14356 21563
- Simple, intuitive operation through procedure templates, minimum
- Dust and splash-proof touchscreen
- Modern Design & Technology: linear guidance technology with stepper motor
ensure high precision in distance and speed
- Documented exporting the resulting data with test parameters and details
to samples on USB in CSV format
- Independent, fully operational system,
requires no computer and no software installation
GMP / GLP:
- Two user access levels: supervisor and operator.
Access level can be protected with a password
- Printer (optional)
- User Login
This test device automatically measures the elastic recovery of
impression materials and elastomers. Compression and process
time are controlled automatically. The elastic recovery is
measured, calculated and displayed on a touch screen
The test parameters can be changed via the input keyboard.
The automation of the test sequence and the functional structure of the software allows an easy operation. Thees reduce the user impact and improve the reproducibility of the results.
Accessories Probe Preperation
- Form for the preparation of the test specimens
- Glass or metal plates, about 50 x 50 x 3 mm
|Dimension (W, D, H) ca.||280, 250, 350 mm|
|max. Force for Compression||95 N|
|Power Supply||115/230 (50/60 Hz)|
Scope of Delivery
1 Test Device
1 Power Cord CEE 16A (5 m)
1 Operating Instruction
|Elastic Recovery auto||420-010|
|Accessories Probe Preperation||420-050|
Conditions of Delivery
Shipping time: by arrangement
Technical changes reserved.
The illustrations may differ from the actual equipment.
All data without obligation and not-binding.