- simple, intuitive operation through procedure templates, minimum
- Dust and splash-proof touchscreen
- Modern Design & Technology: linear guidance technology
with stepper motor ensure high precision in distance and speed
- Documented exporting the resulting data with test parameters and details
to samples on USB in CSV format
- Two user access levels: supervisor and operator.
Access level can be protected with a password
- Independent, fully operational system,
requires no computer and no software installation
The ISO 10873 describes methods for testing the adhesion and consistency of denture adhesives.
The automation of the test sequence and the functional structure of the software allows an easy operation. Thees reduce the user impact and improve the reproducibility of the results.
The test force is generated by a weight. We are also produce different weights for different test loads for you.
|Load||9,8 N (optional 5-20 N)|
|Speed||1 – 20 mm/min|
|Load max.||20 N|
|Dimension (W,D,H)||ca. 250,250,350 mm|
|Power Supply||115/230 (50/60 Hz)|
|Sample Holder I||422-030|
|Sample Holder II||422-040|
|poly (methyl methacrylate) plate (PMMA)||422-060|
Shipping time: by arrangement
Technical changes reserved.
The illustrations may differ from the actual equipment.
All data without obligation and not-binding.