Stain-in-compression and Consistency Test auto ISO 4823
- Simple, intuitive operation through procedure templates, minimum
- Dust and splash-proof touchscreen
- Modern Design & Technology: linear guidance technology with stepper motor
ensure high precision in distance and speed
- Documented exporting the resulting data with test parameters and details
to samples on USB in CSV format
- Two user access levels: supervisor and operator.
Access level can be protected with a password
- Independent, fully operational system,
requires no computer and no software installation
This test device automatically measures the deformation under pressure of elastomer impression materials.
Test loads and process time are controlled automatically. The deformation under pressure E is measured, calculated and displayed on the touch screen.
The test parameters can be changed via the input keyboard.
The automation of the test sequence and the functional structure of the software allows an easy operation. Thees reduce the user impact and improve the reproducibility of the results.
Optionally we offer a software to enter product-specific data (manufacturer, batch, composition, basic investigation, etc.) and data for testing (tester, date, location, etc.). This enables a documented and verifiable investigation. The results can be print or saved as a text file on a storage device.
|Dimension (W, D, H) ca.||200, 300, 300 mm||Weight||15 kg||Display||4,3''||Power Supply||
115/230 (50/60 Hz)
accuracy +- 0,1 N
Accessories Probe Preperation
- Form for the preparation of the test specimens
- Glass or metal plates, about 50x50x3 mm
- Doser for preparing the specimens for the consistency test
Scope of Delivery
1 Test Device
1 Power Cord CEE 16A (5 m)
1 Operating Instruction
|Accessories Probe Preperation||410-050|
Conditions of Delivery
Shipping time: by arrangement
Technical changes reserved.
The illustrations may differ from the actual equipment.
All data without obligation and not-binding.