This test device determines the
working time of elastomeric impression materials.
The material is put between two plates and 1 plate is moved. After tying of the material, an elastic recovery occurs, which is measured by a displacement sensor.
The smooth-running of the carrier and the test is performed complete automatic.
The software automatically determines the processing time.
The automation of the test sequence and the functional structure of the software allow an easy operation. This reduce the user influence on the results and improve the reproducibility of the results.
- Simple, intuitive operation through procedure templates, minimum
- Dust and splash-proof touchscreen
- Modern Design & Technology: linear guidance technology with stepper motor
ensure high precision in distance and speed
- Documented exporting the resulting data with test parameters and details
to samples on USB in CSV format
- Independent, fully operational system,
requires no computer and no software installation
GMP / GLP:
- User access with password
- two user access levels: administrator and server
Access level can be password protected
- Output of the results + Product and test information
on a printer via RS232
|Dimension (W,D,H)||ca.||400, 100, 50 mm|
|Power Supply||115/230 (50/60 Hz)|
1 Operating Instruction
1 Power Cord CEE 16A (5 m)
Shipping time: by arrangement
Technical changes reserved.
The illustrations may differ from the actual equipment.
All data without obligation and not-binding.